Close Menu
Old style home.
San Antonio | San Angelo | Eagle Pass

San Antonio and San Angelo, Texas Visa Attorneys

The San Antonio immigration lawyers at The Lozano Law Firm have experience with all types of visas and fully understand U.S. immigration laws. Our visa attorneys work with clients throughout San Antonio, San Angelo, Eagle Pass and Laredo, answering their immigration questions and resolving visa issues from petitions and appeals to deportation defense.

Temporary Stays on Non-Immigrant Visas

International visitors add greatly to our nation’s cultural, educational and economic life, and we continue the proud tradition of welcoming visitors to the United States, with secure borders and open doors. Many citizens of Canada and Visa Waiver Program countries may visit the U.S. without a visa if they meet certain requirements. For other foreign citizens, a nonimmigrant visa is necessary to enter the country, whether coming for tourism, medical treatment, or a business-based immigration reason such as for temporary work.

We can assist you through the process of obtaining a visa in any of the following areas. If you later decide you want to stay in the U.S. permanently, it may be possible to obtain a green card for lawful permanent residence through an adjustment of status proceeding.

  • B-1 Temporary visitor for business
  • B-2 Temporary visitor for pleasure (tourist visa)
  • E-1 Treaty Trader, including spouse and children
  • E-2 Treaty Investor, including spouse and children
  • F-1 Student Visa
  • H-1B Work Visas for Specialty Occupations (including fashion models)
  • J-1 Visas for exchange visitors
  • K-1 Fiancée and Fiancé Immigration Visas
  • O-1 Extraordinary ability in Sciences, Arts, Education, Business, or Athletics
  • P-1 Individual or team athletes
  • R-1 Religious workers
  • TN Trade visas for Citizens of Canada and Mexico

Immigrant Visas for Permanent Residence

Immigrating to the United States to live here permanently is an important and complex decision. Our immigration attorneys can help you identify the appropriate visa and understand the requirements and supporting documents you will need to apply to immigrate to the U.S. In most cases, you will need to be sponsored by a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, such as a prospective employer or a relative if immigrating for a family-based reason. There are different rules and procedures for immigrating depending upon whether you are already in the U.S. or are filing from abroad. We can help you through the process of obtaining lawful permanent residence through the following methods:

  • Immediate Relatives Immigration Visa
  • Special Immigrants
  • Family-sponsored Immigration Visa
  • Employer-sponsored Immigration Visa
  • Marriage to a Foreign National
  • Diversity Immigrant Visa Program, commonly know as the Green Card Lottery
  • Employment Immigrant Visas

Comprehensive Assistance with Immigration Law in San Antonio

Beyond the process for obtaining immigrant and non-immigrant visas, The Lozano Law Firm can assist you with applications for citizenship through naturalization or deportation defense when necessary. Firm founder Alfredo Lozano is a Board-Certified Specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law, certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Whatever your needs are in the field of immigration law in San Antonio, San Angelo, Eagle Pass or Laredo, contact The Lozano Law Firm for sound advice and professional assistance.

Share This Page:

© 2014 - 2018 The Lozano Law Firm, PLLC. All rights reserved.
Custom WebShop™ law firm website design by

Contact Form Tab