Close Menu
Old style home.
San Antonio | San Angelo | Eagle Pass

Foreign Worker and Non-Immigrant Visas for San Antonio, Texas-Based Employers

The Lozano Law Firm advises and assists employers of all sizes in San Antonio and San Angelo regarding sponsorship and employment of foreign nationals to help them meet their labor needs, from filling a niche position or speciality occupation to maintaining an adequate labor pool of qualified workers.

Our firm assists employers and employees alike in the process of obtaining non-immigrant visas to enter the U.S. on a temporary basis for the purpose of employment. We additionally assist in the permanent residence process and help companies and individuals with labor certifications, immigrant petitions, national interest waivers and applications to adjust to permanent resident status.


We help employers obtain employment-based immigrant visas for workers in all five EB categories, as well as a variety of non-immigrant visas, including L visas for transfers within the company, O visas for workers or extraordinary ability, and TN (NAFTA) visas for Mexican professional workers. If you are trying to fill a particular niche, we can help you obtain an H-1B visa to recruit and hire foreign professionals in specialty occupations.

Temporary Employees

We also help with H-2A agricultural visas and H-2B visas for seasonal/temporary workers to help employers in the farming and agriculture industries meet their needs year-round. These visas are limited and are time sensitive, requiring an initial application through the Department of Labor and eventually a visa being issued at an American Embassy abroad. H-4 visas may also be available for the immediate family of all H visa holders.


U.S. immigration policy favors bringing in foreign workers when an employer has a job position open with no qualified candidate from the pool of domestic workers. If you are entertaining job offers and have a bachelor’s degree or necessary work experience, or if you are an investor or religious worker, we can help you obtain the right visa that is appropriate for your particular needs. If you are seeking a future in the aerospace, medical or other technical industry, we can help you advance your education and job skills training in America with F and J visas and may be able to obtain a waiver of the two-year home residency requirement.

Secure a Foreign Worker with the Help of a San Antonio Immigration Attorney

The process for securing a foreign worker may seem lengthy and complex, but when you have labor needs or desire to recruit a particular type of individual, time is of the essence. Let an experienced San Antonio immigration lawyer help you through the process efficiently and successfully. Contact The Lozano Law Firm for assistance.

Share This Page:

© 2014 - 2018 The Lozano Law Firm, PLLC. All rights reserved.
Custom WebShop™ law firm website design by

Contact Form Tab