Close Menu
Old style home.
San Antonio | San Angelo | Eagle Pass

San Antonio Corporate Immigration Law Firm for Business-Based Immigration Matters

For corporations, family-owned enterprises and other businesses in San Antonio, San Angelo, Houston, Austin, Eagle Pass, Laredo, or NATIONWIDE, The Lozano Law Firm provides a skilled and experienced immigration attorney to help you with all of your employment-based and business-based immigration needs. From filling your employment needs through immigrant and non-immigrant visas to obtaining labor certifications and maintaining compliance with eligibility verification and other immigration requirements, The Lozano Law Firm is here to assist you.

Immigrant Visas based on Employment

Some workers wish to travel to the United States only for a temporary period, while maintaining a permanent residence in their home country. We can help these workers obtain a non-immigrant visa that will allow them to reside in the U.S. from just a few days up to several years, according to your needs. For workers here on a longer stay, we can help bring over a spouse and children with derivative visas, or even obtain dual status for the worker and apply for a green card and permanent residency.

QUIEROMISPAPELES  SM means “I want my papers”.

Legally acquiring those papers or proper documentation for immigration status is how we help our clients improve their lives.

For people who desire from the outset to make America their home, employment-based immigration is one of the main paths to lawful permanent residence, along with family-based immigration. Acquiring an immigrant visa requires understanding which preference category you belong to and providing the appropriate evidence and documentation to support the particular application. We match employers with employees in all of the following employment-based categories:

  • EB-1a: Priority for workers of extraordinary ability
  • EB-1b: Priority for outstanding researchers and professors
  • EB-2: Professionals with advanced degrees or exceptional ability
  • EB-3: Skilled workers, professionals and unskilled workers
  • EB-4: Religious workers and other special immigrants
  • EB-5: Immigrant investors creating jobs

Comprehensive San Antonio Business Immigration Law Firm

In addition to immigrant visas for employment, we assist businesses with non-immigrant visas for certain workers and strive to meet a company’s immigration needs in all of the following areas:

  • H-1B Visas to recruit and hire employees in specialty occupations for a six-year period
  • PERM Labor Certifications to fill long-term positions with qualified and available workers
  • Foreign Worker Visas for individuals in specialty occupations, religious workers, intracompany transfers, and more
  • Investor Visas for treaty traders and treaty investors, and to obtain permanent residency based on investment in a commercial enterprise
  • Employer Compliance with I-9 employment eligibility verification and ICE audits and investigations

Get Help with Your Business-Based Immigration Needs from a Board-Certified Immigration Lawyer in Texas

Immigration attorney Alfredo Lozano is board certified in Immigration and Nationality Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He has the knowledge, skills and abilities to help you meet your business-based and employment-based immigration needs and help you to succeed in reaching your business goals. For help with business-related immigration matters in San Antonio, Houston, Austin, San Angelo, Eagle Pass, Laredo, or NATIONWIDE, contact The Lozano Law Firm.

Share This Page:

© 2014 - 2018 The Lozano Law Firm, PLLC. All rights reserved.
Custom WebShop™ law firm website design by

Contact Form Tab