Close Menu
Old style home.
San Antonio | San Angelo | Eagle Pass

Help with Fiancé(e) Visas in Texas from an Experienced San Antonio Immigration Lawyer

The Lozano Law Firm, PLLC in San Antonio helps bring couples together by assisting a prospective spouse to enter the country for marriage on a fiancé(e) visa. Our immigration attorneys continue to help clients after they have married as well by applying for an adjustment of status for lawful permanent residency.

Enter to marry with a K-1 Visa

U.S. immigration law allows a person to enter the United States for the purpose of marriage. The appropriate visa is a K-1 nonimmigrant visa. Like all nonimmigrant visas, the K-1 is applicable for a limited time only, and the couple should get married within 90 days of the fiancé(e)’s arrival in the U.S. After the marriage, we can help the K-1 visa holder apply for lawful permanent residency (a Green Card) through the adjustment of status process.

It all starts with the filing of an I-129 Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) with the National Visa Center. We assist our clients from the outset with help in preparing and filing the I-129 and then with preparing and filing a K-1 visa application with the appropriate U.S. Embassy or Consulate. This process involves a medical exam as well as providing proof of financial support and an abundance of supporting documentation. We can help you understand the process and gather what documents are required so that your application will be successful the first time you file it and in a timely fashion.

Children can come too with a K-2 Visa

Children of the K-1 visa holder may accompany him or her to the U.S. as well; this process requires preparing and filing for a K-2 derivative visa.

K-3 visas for spouses already married

Perhaps you are already married but still need to bring your spouse to America in order to complete the process for obtaining lawful permanent resident status. In that case, we can help you to obtain a K-3 visa for your spouse and a K-4 derivative visa for the kids.

Let an Experienced Immigration Lawyer in San Antonio Help You With Your Fiancé(e) Visa

The Lozano Law Firm helps people in San Antonio, San Angelo, Eagle Pass and Laredo obtain their K-1 fiancé(e) visa and establish lawful permanent residency in the U.S. If you find yourself needing to bring your fiancé(e) to America in order to get married, contact The Lozano Law Firm for help from a skilled and trusted San Antonio immigration lawyer.

Share This Page:

© 2014 - 2018 The Lozano Law Firm, PLLC. All rights reserved.
Custom WebShop™ law firm website design by

Contact Form Tab