Scholarship for College Students
Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the U.S. college student who creates the best video essay that elaborates on why they want to be a lawyer or pursue a career that reflects or highlights the positive impact of immigration in the community
Our Scholarship Aims To Accomplish These Goals:
- Provide financial aid to a college student
- Encourage students to understand their personal motivation for a career in the legal field
- Inspire students to pursue a career in law
- Inspire students to highlight the positive impact immigration has in their community and career path
How To Enter:
- Record a one- to two-minute video explaining why they want to be a lawyer or how their career path reflects or highlights the positive impact of immigration in the community. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel
- Title the video The Lozano Law Firm Scholarship Contest and include this link https://www.abogadolozano.com/scholarship-for-college-students/ in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining why you want to be a lawyer or pursue a career that positively reflects or highlights the positive impact of immigration in the community to [email protected].
All submissions are due by August 1st each year but applications are accepted year round. The winner will be chosen and notified in August of each year.